Mietta's ReviewOne of the oldest cafes in Chinatown still under the same ownership, Kun Ming was started in 1958. The memory of its founder Dick Low is evidenced in the portrait which his widow, Marion, has hanging proudly above the cash register in the downstairs room. It seems that nothing has changed here over many years. It was Started as a place where Asian students could find, and afford, the food they were used to, the still come for the 'complete rice/noodle dishes'.
Full Restaurant Search